10.30.2012

. : Projects Projects Projects : .

I had gotten all into looking for baby projects and found so many cute ideas I couldn't decide where to start or what ones I wanted to take on, so I have done only two actual baby projects cause I'm still deciding on what i will do with her crib and changing table and stuff... I just can't decide. So I have come to a halt there but am still working on others:)
 
So The first project I did when I found out I was having a girl and got a car seat from my awesome friend was rip all the seams of the car seat cover and copy it with fabrics of my own choice. Not that this pink and black wasn't my taste.... Okay okay it really isn't my taste. So It' went from this:
 

 
To This!!! :) I LOVE the Peach tones I chose... so cute.
 

 
 I have been meaning to get more festive around my house as well... The only thing I have really decorated for since we have been married is Christmas! So when my friend Bre said she was making these cute halloween banners, I had to go over and make it with her... Then last week Kacen was gone up to Delta for school so I went to the store late that night and made a christmas one too:)


At the store we have a retreat where women sign up for the classes they like and there are classes going all day in three different parts of the store. There are nine 4 hour classes for 3 days straight and this was one of them my mom and I took. We both knew we needed some cute minkee blankets for baby girl so we each made this  beautiful quilt as you go strip blanket. It was so much fun:)

 
Now this is my latest project... Who knows when I will actually finish it but hopefully I have time for it next week:) I saw the hexagon quilt in a magazine and couldn't help myself. It's super appealing and I can't wait to learn a new technique:)


No comments:

Post a Comment