10.23.2012

. : Happy Happy Birthday : .

 
I had the best birthday:) I came home to this one day in my living room. Kacen had noticed that I had been searching for a headboard for awhile and never really jumped into buying one or making one myself like i had wanted to. So a couple nights in a row he had said he was out helping one of the kids in the program lay tile when really.... He was out in his garage building this:) I love it and can't wait to paint it. (Kacen knows I LOVE my projects, so he left it the bare wood so I could decide on my own weather to paint it or stain it.) I have finished it already and will post soon what I did with it.
 




I love sharing birthdays with my dad. It makes birthdays all that much more fun. When I was little my favorite birthday was when he took me up to Kolob and we fished. Just him and I.. So Fun! LOVE YOU DAD... Soon to be GRANDPA !!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment