I have been such a lucky woman throughout this pregnancy. I have 11 weeks left is all and I actually am getting more and more ready to go through childbirth. It's funny because I thought I would read and learn and hear too much about childbirth and It would scare me but I think I really am pretty prepared. I know that it's a lot easier to not be scared when I know I will be getting the epidural but I am really excited to actually ENJOY my first moments with our beautiful little girl:)
i feel her moving all day long... Literally. She doesn't stop. Ever. It is really fun but I think it makes me really hungry all the time. She works all those calories I give her off too fast. But there is noting like this feeling. We laid in bed and watched her, the whole time I tried explaining the feeling of her movements from the inside to kacen, but that is one thing I guess he'll never know. One of the things that only her and I will know and share together.... Oh and Nursing. haha but I'm sure Kacen is happy he'll never know that feeling;) j/k
All I have heard lately is how painful and horrible nursing is and I know that is how it will be but I a m just too excited to be a mother and to have those intimate moments with my newborn baby to be scared of it.. Writting about this is just making me eager.
We love this baby girl already more than anything we have ever known and I can't wait to be a little family soon!!!!
I know people have been wanting to see the baby bump, and up until now I have been anti-baby bump pics. But I feel like I will probably regret not having at least one or two so here it is:
No comments:
Post a Comment