We are SUPER excited:) We knew it was going to be one or the other and either way we were going to be happy. But lately I'm very excited it's a girl cause baby girl stuff is so beyond ADORABLE:)
I have been feeling baby girl move a whole lot. The first time I felt her move was on the plane ride home from San Fransisco. . . I had Kacen put his hand on my belly and try to feel it but I guess they were too deep for him to feel. BUT, he has felt baby girl rolling around since then.. I feel her every day. I love it cause it has been so much more real for me:)
Congratulations! How fun! I'm so jealous you are feeling her move a lot already. We are about the same due date, and I have only felt it once. That baby will be gorgeous!
ReplyDelete