I am so dang excited about life right now:) I got a beautiful sewing machine finally... not to mention a BERNINA! I'm so happy I can finally work on projects at home and not just at work:) I have gotten a lot done already and wanted to show off what things i'm going to be teaching this year:)
I'm going to be teaching these birds... but as a mobile. a little different but they are so adorable!
I'm teaching my twister quilt this fall at our retreat:) The thing I love about the twister is that it looks WAY difficult but it really isn't hard at all!
This is another easy projects that I finally finished the other day. It's a felt quiet book, so their are snaps and velcro and buttons... it was really fun to make.
This quiet book I already taught... It makes me want an embroidery machine OH SO SO badly! It is even 3D! I didn't know threads could do this but they totally pop off the fabric:)
Those projects are awesome!! You are so talented! :)
ReplyDelete