5.08.2013

. : Ponderings Lately : .

What I absolutely love is that I can make my blog into a book at the end of each year. So I have been using this as an opportunity to  "write in my journal" although I don't put up all my posts onto my blog because they are much more personal. But here is one I did want to share because I think it is so important. . .

 I have been thinking a lot lately about the people in my life that have had the biggest influences on who i have become and I can't help but write it down. My first would be my parents... of course they are first because they are the ones who brougt me into this world. I absolutely adore my parents and their relationship, it has been such a great example to me. Their personalities are perfect for eachother, they are so funny together and just get one another. I think they were a big reason that I was not going to settle when it came to finding my husband. Which leads to my next influence... Kacen is PERFECT for me. I just love the person he is. He helps me become a better child of god. He has always put god first; before me, and before Sophia... always first. It has been a reminder to me to do the same. If we don't put God and Christ first, our family would not work as a whole. The first couple of months of our marraige we were put into primary together, it was so much fun teaching the children about the gospel... After about a year of that they separated us having me and Randilyn Sparks teaching together and eventually calling  me into the primary presidency, and calling Kacen to Decons Quorum. This change alone has taught me so much the past few months after I went back to work. I would work all day Tuesday and My mom would watch Sophia till kacen got home from school and work where he would watch her till I came home, then after I was home for an hour, at 7 o clock he would leave for Young Mens. At first I was like... we have a newborn baby... can't you stay? You can miss this time can't you? And he would just simply say it's my calling... so of course I feel really bad after doing this. DUH TANYA!!! it's his calling. He is putting God first. I LOVE this about him. On another note, I noticed the first week the baby was born that on Sunday he was up and dressed for church. Of course it shouldn't be but I think alot of people use this as an excuse to not go... but of course he would. This made me so happy; that he wouldn't use having a baby as an excuse to not go to church, and of course he would send the decons to let me partake of the sacrament so that I wasn't missing that blessing. Every week we would take turns going to sacrament until we were comfortable with taking he baby out. I am so proud to call Kacen my Happily Ever After. I adore his Honesty and Courage and have hope that through his example my children can grow up to know of their worth to our Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment