We have a happy
happy baby and I love it!!! She had really bad acid reflux for a long
time and since we have gotten her medicine for it we have been able to
set her down more often and just play:) She is now 3 months old and is
already super super talkative. I just love all the cooing and squeaking
she does now... She is definatley a talker and I can already tell she's
going to be a little social butterfly. She fell asleep on the floor on her side the other day and I thought it was just too cute.
Kyler is doing the high jump this year so we took Sophie to her first track meet... as you can see it was pretty windy, but SO MUCH FUN! I miss track and hope Sophie will be my little hurdler:) Kyler jumped 6'3"!!! He is already qualified for state and 6'4" took state last year so if he keeps working hard he might take state:) Go Uncle Kyler!
Easter weekend was really fun. We went to the art show and people watched. Sophie loved watching the kids at the splash pad. We had an Easter egg hunt at grandma and grandpa Smiths, Ellsie is just too cute... The cutest little bunny rabbit for sure:)
they are so fun when they start interacting more! i love it. i'm glad her tummy issues are getting better. nothing worse than a sad babe. you look so good!
ReplyDelete