February has been such a happy happy month. Most days I
just can't stop smiling for many reasons... Mainly the two loves of my
life:) She is still really sleepy and sleeps most of the day so when she
is alert we just love watching her and talking to her and singing to
her. She is starting to make little sounds. I LOVE IT:) Being a mom is
the best calling in life. It was Aunt Sadis birthday and my parents 27th
anniversary so we went out to celebrate. We also took Sophia to
Durangos for the first time to surprise my parents one day, they were so happy and were showing her off to people... such proud grandparents! haha it was another wonderful month:)
she is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. How have you adjusted to being a mom? I bet you are so great! :) Have you gone back to work yet?
ReplyDeleteshe is such a little sweetie.
ReplyDelete