8.05.2012

. : Baby Bump : .

Yes... I am getting one. Slowly, but surely! I have been thinking that I shouldn't be showing AT ALL till I am like 6 months... but I can't help it when all my insides are making room for baby. Kacen has been re-assuring me that "It's okay Tanya... YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Haha... I'll just have to get used to it if we're wanting more than one baby (which of course we are.)

It'll be much better when people can tell for themselves that I'm pregnant and I won't have to tell them;)

Being pregnant has been very... ummm.... not much different than not being pregnant yet... so far anyways. I wasn't sick in the first trimester... just SUPER tired. Now in the second trimester the only thing I have really noticed is that I am Very Very Very Emotional... It's super embarrassing actually. and also SALT... I need it constanly. Kettle Baked Salt and Vinegar chips are my best friend:)

i am so excited to find out what the gender is! We find out after we get back from Mexico on the 21st this month:) I'll be on my 19th week by then so the gender should be pretty easy to tell... I used to be so sure we were having a boy first... but now that it's getting closer and closer I'm thinking it's totally a girl. haha Whatever it is we'll be as equally happy though:) I can't wait to bring a happy healthy baby into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment