7.26.2012

. : July : .

Oh My goodness!!! Life is so chaotic. I keep thinking it will slow down, but I should probably quit thinking that cause every day it seems to get busier and busier and my list of things to do gets bigger and bigger... I don't know how people do it. And I don't even have a baby here yet! ... let alone 5 or 6 kids... MOMS ARE THE BEST! haha but here is a recap about what we have been up to this month:)

We started off the month with the Lewis family reunion. Everyone came here to St George and we stayed up at Green Valley for a couple nights and swam and partied for a few days. It was a blast:)

Then we just had the Smith 24th of July Bash up in Beaver with golf, rodeo, and the horse races.

It was a super good month:) There is nothing like Family!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment