8.07.2011

. : That's Pretty Neat : .

Well... where to start....


 Harry Potter is over. That makes me sad. But it is okay. There  much better things I could be doing with my time than wondering if Harry lives or if Ron and Hermoine ever end up together. Anyways... What has been up lately. . .
---
Kacen went job hunting and got a couple offers doing hospice and assisted living while he works on getting school done. That was great news:)
---
 I am probably going to start a night job... why not bring in extra cash while we can eh?
---
Kacens parents went on a trip to Hawaii so we got to house sit all week, babysit Ellsie and clean up after Kyler.. haha. it was way fun acutally! I can't wait to own a cute little home.  Oh and by the way, Kacen learned to play the piano on his mission... so cute, I wish I could play as well as he can:(

 ---
JK Kelsey Kace and i played a few times this week. yesterday we went and played disc golf and watched a movie... I love our friends. They're the greatest. (notice jk's face, hilarious. we had just hit the neighbors garage with a tennis ball at 120 miles per hour...)

  ---
Haha I like to dream big so we went and walked around Boulevard Home Furnishings for awhile and tested out all the couches and beds. . . We still haven't quite decided what our style is... which is okay because we don't have to for awhile:)
---
We're reading the war chapters of the BOM... Love it. We also were able to go do sealings and an endowment session this past week. We love going back and listening to the sealing promises. Getting to revisit the moment when we knelt across the alter together over and over is a great blessing:)
---
Helped my mom clean out their garage all day saturday while kacen and Alex and my dad went fishing... not fair... but I'm sure I feel better about what we got done. I don't think they caught anything;) just kiddin


P.S. That is a watercolor I painted in High school.. totally found it rolled up with cockraoches in it... Guesss i didn't like it much. haha

---
Well that is what is up. I am so happy for everything that has been going on in our life lately.


Love, us

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so fun to read! I read them all one day in June in my dad's hospital room. You have such a great life and it's fun to see you appreciate the little things. You guys are the cutest! Hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete