8.09.2011

. : The Richest Man in Babylon : .

Such an amazing book... So amazing in fact that I read it in two days! It's not as long as the next book I am going to conquer but definitely an accomplishment. I highly recommend this book if you like learning about finance in a really neat way. It's all based back in the days of the richest community in the world... Babylon.
I quite enjoyed the time I spent at the pool with this book:) It talks about the simplest concepts of money... yet still, people don't understand!!! There are simple rules to grow your savings and smart ways to make investments. Read some of the quotes below and you'll see what i'm talking about.

 
"No one lends his entire fortune, not even to his best friend."

Duh... Actually I know quite a few people who if 
they would have just known this would still
have a little extra spendin' cash...

"Thou hast not one shekel in thy purse, yet sit like a statue upon a wall!"

Don't be lazy! Work hard and be happy 
and you'll get what you want eventually:)

 


"It costs nothing to ask wise advice from a good Friend"

"Thou makest me realize the reason why we have never found any measure of wealth. We have never sought it."



Love, Us :)



No comments:

Post a Comment