8.18.2011

. : and 10 Dollars Later : .

So yesterday on my lunch break I swung by the Deseret Industries and found a few cute things for REAL cheap... and here I am $10 poorer ; ) But really. I found this Teal Blue Blazer for $4, the cute sweater (that I am going to spruce up a little bit... (probably cut it up the middle and sew some buttons onto it) for $4 and the cute white T-shirt for $2.

TO TELL YA THE TRUTH...

 ...I have a hard time buying stuff there if they look like they have been worn more than 5 times but these three things were it great shape, I just couldn't pass them up!!! :)


Today I wore the T-Shirt and the blazer to work... here is a pic of them... SO COMFY:) AND the necklace I have on is a silver necklace that I was given from my great grandmother who passed away a couple of months back.

No comments:

Post a Comment