This quick trip up to Mapleton to the Lewis reunion was so much fun :) Kacen Brielle Ellsie and I left town on friday at 3 and got up there just in time to spend a few hours with the family before bed. the next day we got up and Brielle and I did a quick Mall trip... haha of course:) We went back and played around with everyone in the pool. Playing volleyball and making a giant whirl Pool. It was pretty funny. I love Kacens family, they remind me of my moms family. Anyways. We had a heck of a time with all the kids and all the adults... It's funny cause we're right inbetween so If we wanted to be kids and play silly games we did and If we wanted to chill with the adults we did. You know how that goes..
Love, Us
No comments:
Post a Comment