Judds is my favorite. Kacen and I have gone there a few too many times in the past two weeks for lunch. i can't get over it. It's just too yummy:)
you know what else I can't get over?
--That one of my besties is in Haiti right now serving all the people there... What A Great girl Kristin Marie is:) I just Love and miss her:)
-- I finally got a raise at work! WOOT WOOT:) Go Me!
--That my other good friend from High school Vicki is having a Baby girl! She will be a great mommy. And she is going to have so much fun with a little cute girl to dress up and play with:)
-- Mike and Kelly Dating! You see, we have the best cousins that live up in Wyoming and Her and one of my friends from high school are dating... pretty seriously! Can't wait for that wedding invite;)
-- My Other bestie Marki owns a cute little home now. She is decorationg all pretty, and doing it all on her own! She is so talented:)
-- That almost all of our married friends are having babies! Congrats L&C and J&K:)
--We haven't seen Harry Potter yet! Kacen hasn't seen them all and so we are having a slow marathon so he knows what is going on... we're on the fifth one. Hopefully by the time we're done with them it will be in the dollar theater... We're cheap:)
-- Our primary kids. they are too funny. They come over almost every da and want to do someting new. so far we've taught them how to play tennis, played at the park, and painted for a couple hours, we're working on a pool party at the city pool now. haha
--Baby Ellsie can already roll over at 3 months! She just has to learn how to get her arm out from underneath her now. haha Strong baby!
--How bad i need a nice phone with the internet for work... but how bad I really really don't want to make that change just yet... I'm not ready to have the internet right at my fingertips every day for the rest of my life... The thought of it bugs me a little... but it would be so convenient... boo
--My new workout... you would die if you saw me doing it... It's pretty rediculous, but actually very fun:) Kacen hasn't even seen it yet, maybe I'll make him do it with me tomorrow... I hope i can keep it up and not quit working out like a usually do after a week!
Love, us
Haha I love this Tanya. You are so great. Love ya! :)
ReplyDelete