6.22.2011

. . : Super Woman : .

Yes, I know her personally. She's my mom believe it or not:) She really can do anything:) I can't wait to be a mom because of her, she has that unconditional love for all of us crazy kids and I hope I can be half the mom she has been to me.

I LOVE YOU MOM:)

Happy 45th Birthday !!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your mom! She is so funny, beautiful, and caring. I have so many fun memories of her growing up. Happy birthday Aunt Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Your mom really is super woman! I love you donna & happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was just like your mom. She is an amazing lady and mom. Wish her a happy birthday from us! I was so sad, I talked to her yesterday on the phone and remembered afterwards that it was her birthday today. Dang!

    ReplyDelete