5.02.2011

. : This & That : .

This past week was fun. It was the perfect weather on Monday so I had our windows open all day. I love fresh air:) After work on Manday I got home and started doing laundry while watching some TV. I was folding laundry on the couch when... BANG! I hear a crash back in my bedroom. I went back there and saw my brand new 3 gallon container of luiquid blue laundry detergent guzzling out of a huge crack in the container on the floor... crap. I didn't know what to do so I threw towels down and called my mom... she told me not to push it into the carpet... as I'm standing on the towels... pushing it into the carpet with my feet.... whoops;) anyways. I started scooping it up with a spoon and throwing it into a pot... that took way too long. I remembered though that my mother in law had told me you can rent carpet cleaners at Harmons. So I did just that... it was pretty cheap too!
I am pretty OCD when it comes to my house and just having the laundry room carpet cleaned looked and felt stupid. And I had the machine for 24 hours. So I cleaned all the carpets... My arms were sore the next day... Gosh... I really need to start working out.

On Tuesday Kacen and I went and used our free Jimmy Johns... nothing tastes better than free food when you are poor newlyweds!!! I was invited back to a huge Student Government Party at the new pavillion on campus that night for dinner. We celebrated the year and had Durangos. (My dad opened the durangos in Vegas on Monday.) YAY!!! Anyways... I LOVE Student Government, I haven't been able to see them all as much this semester as I got to the past three but seriously, not many things beat that group of people, they make everything on campus happen... It was fun to see them all again and to celebrate the 100th year of Dixie one last time! On friday we chaperoned at the Paint Dance... I t was FREEZING, but all the kids there seemed to have a good time no matter the weather... we got paid to watch a bunch of crazy kids dance out in the cold wind while throwing paint on eachother... i'm okay with that. We will probably be chaperoning a lot next year;)


Sadi came home on Thursday so on Saturday we started the night at Krave with Sadi Keirstin and Alex and then went to the movie Gnomeo and Juliet... I highly reccomend it... SO FUNNY. And it's at the dollar theater now... I love the dollar theater:)

No comments:

Post a Comment