This easter was Awesome. We went on a walk on Saturday and then went to the Car show with my family. Tradition. We went to the park and played games with everyone, it was weird. our family is getting bigger and bigger. Wes and Chelse are going to have a baby! Casey and Jaycee are getting Married next month, I got married. Jasmin brought her boyfriend... it's fun. But weird.. Josh's voice is DEEP haha he's so old. Keirstin is going to be 18 soon! and Danny is coming home soon:) we can't wait to see him.
Saturday night we dyed eggs with Kurt and Amber and JK and Kelsey. So much fun. I love Married couple nights. We also went on a roller blading ride to DQ and back around town to our house with Jon and Kylee. haha Life is great:)
Saturday night we dyed eggs with Kurt and Amber and JK and Kelsey. So much fun. I love Married couple nights. We also went on a roller blading ride to DQ and back around town to our house with Jon and Kylee. haha Life is great:)
No comments:
Post a Comment