5.10.2011

. : mOthErS dAy : .

Mothers day was a good one. We went to one of Kacens friends homecomings and he talked about how A mothers love is the closest you can compare to Christs Love. That is pretty deep... I am so thankful to have been raised with a wonderful mom, my dad once told me that I should always be happy and smiling and helpful to her because if i had seen her with me as a baby, I would never be grumpy or anything negative to her or around her. I couldn't count the many times she has given up something of herself for something I needed. I LOVE HER!!! I am also very greatful to the mother of my husband, she raised her family to be some of the best people I know, I love them all and she is a very good mom. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMS OF THE PAST AND OF THIS GENERATION AND THE MOMS TO BE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment