4.02.2011

. : GoOd fRiDaY : .

We had a really good Friday, we went to work, then went swimming with my brother Mitch. After we went swimming we went on a walk cause the weather outside was PERFECT... Later on we went over to Matt and Brielles to hang out with the family for a little bit, Brielle is going to have baby Ellsie any day now, I can't wait to be an aunt!!!
After we left we went and got our tennis rackets and played some good two on two with
Allie and Taylor.

Fun Day:)






1 comment:

  1. so, LOVE three cups of tea. It was one of those books you wish you could erase from your memory so you can feel what it feels like to read it for the first time. I might be the only one that wants to do that. Anywho, back to our business transaction....I have no idea what paintings cost these days, but I love that elephant so you tell me. I feel like I'm living the Thomas Crown Affair (edited version of course) ;)

    ReplyDelete