4.19.2011

. : Cambridge Financial : .

Guys... I have some news for ya! So, I started this new job a while back and... it is great. I work for Jeff at Cambridge Financial doing Life Insurance and Investments like mutual funds and Brokerage Accounts. Seriously it has been A LOT to learn. I can't even imagine not knowing this stuff though now!!! I think you all should make an appointment with someone to talk about this stuff. It doesn't cost anything to just come in and talk... and you will learn a heck of a lot:) Kace and I are in the process of opening up a brokerage account... you don't have to have a ton of money and it's pretty secure. It's funny to think that we are already planning for retirement but hey...... why not?

Jeff Johansen
Cambridge Financial
1173 S. 250 W. Suite 401
St. George, UT 84770
jeffjohansen@htk.com
435-674-7744

1 comment:

  1. hey, i just make my headers in photoshop with digital scrapbooking elements. i think that you might be able to make some cute ones at picnic and cutestblogontheblock as well?

    ReplyDelete