4.18.2011
. : Unexpected ER visit : .
We are okay... Funny sunday yesterday, we had a little visit to the ER during sacrament meeting. I feel so bad cause Kacen had an awesome lesson prepared for our cute little primary kids. (Kacen just got a new calling to the Aaronic Preisthood, so he helps with the cute 12 year old boys and does scout camps and fun stuff like that:) BUT he still gets to teach primary with me... It's a win win situation I think.) ANYWAYS... We were in sacrament listening to great speakers and... la de da.... ouch... what is that pain in my abdomen??? IDK. OUCH!!! it hurt pretty dang bad. I could hardly walk out of the room.. so embarassing... my eyes were leaking all over too;/ DAH!!! Had to walk home in pain... Guys, I have never had problems with my body. I always thought I was pretty healthy actually... so 9 hours later, after x-rays and ct scans... NOTHING!!! Don't get me wrong, I am HAPPY HAPPY... But really??? I feel dumb... AND i still hurt... BOO:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is scary! glad you are okay, and hope you get feeling better :)
ReplyDeleteWHAT????!!!! and Why am i Just hearing about this!!!????
ReplyDelete