3.01.2011

. : bAbY ShOwEr : .

Saturday was Brielles Baby shower, her mom and mother in law went all out and it turned out SO cute, and it was way fun. The decorations, food and everything was so extravagent! I was so excited to be their "Photographer for the day" haha not that I am very good at it, but hey, i love to take pictures so what the heck! Ellsie is going to be the luckiest little girl, she's got great parents with SO many friends and Family who love them, I can't wait to be an aunt!








2 comments:

  1. Oh my cuteness! I am dying right now, so sad I couldn't make it.:( Good photography by the way:) I need to invite you to mine and Brad's blog! What is your and Kacen's E-mail??

    ReplyDelete
  2. kacenandtanya@live.com and thanks Laken! wish you would have been able to make it too:(

    ReplyDelete