Yep. That's right! Kacen passed all three of his boards and is a registered Respiratory Therapist:) He also already has a great job lined up too! We are excited for this crazy adventure of being actual grown-ups where he makes a Salary and I... Just do what I do and be a mommy:) We keep getting so lucky with everything that is happening in our life. We couldn't be more humbled than we are with all these blessings.
Baby girl is rolling around and absolutely loving her cute little feet now:) She is also doing this silly thing that whenever Kacen or i get her dressed or undressed she laughs hysterically and thinks it is so funny! We just die laughing with her. Oh my gosh being a parent is amazing!!! I just love being a mommy:)

sohpie is sooo cute! isn't baby laughter the best thing ever?! i do just about anything to get evie to laugh ha ha. congrats to kacen on his boards! i know how hard he had to work for it, good luck with his new job! :)
ReplyDelete