I always expected it to be hard to be a mom. And after a month of it... I was exhausted... and happy? YES! I was running on energy that came from who knows where. Without sleep and much food I could still function. Why you ask? Because I have the cutest sweetest baby girl ever! ... Not to mention a pretty awesome husband too.
There have been many nights That I didn't think I could make it through, but thanks to the many women in my family before me I am still here. I know there have been angels helping me rock that rocking chair at night. My Grandma Hoyt and Grandma Webster and all the great pioneer women from both sides of my family. Also the many women still here helping me out each and every day. My mom is an amazing grandma, she is over here ALL the time helping with house work, and just holding Sophia so I can take a nap! Sadi and Kolby have been awesome aunts and Julie and Brielle also have been here to help us out when we need them. I Love family.
No comments:
Post a Comment