Yes Yes Yes! We picked a name:) I actually had a hard time completely saying yes to any specific name mainly becasue I so so so love family names. I want all our kids full names to ave meaning to them and us. I love traditional names rather than just making something up or putting two names together to make one weird name... It seems like this goes on alot lately. But I LOVE Sophia... or Sophie, whichever you choose to call her:) We decided on Sophia Jean. Obviously my middle name, my moms middle name and my grandmothers middle name is Jean and we think it goes perfectly with Sophia... and OBVIOUSLY anything sounds good with Smith:) haha So the other day Kacen comes home and tells me that Sophia was his grandma yardleys middle name and that all her close family called her by it. So I am totally happy:) There is meaning for both of us in this adorable name and I can't wait to see her! Hopefully she looks like a Sophia;)

No comments:
Post a Comment