5/23/12
So I have to explain this picture... I knew I was Pregnant before I took any test. Kacen and I joked about it but you don't really believe it until you take the pregnancy test... then anoother one.. then another one... haha. But really I wasn't sure if I wanted to take the test with kacen or without him and suprise him. I decided that I would do it without him then find a cute way to tell him. So after work, while he was still at school I took the test... still not really actually feeling that the plus sign was goign to mean the biggest, greatest thing that will ever happen to us... PARENTHOOD EEEEEK.
So I took the bear and Giraffe... My favorite animal is a bear and Kacens is a Giraffe and we had these two stuffed animals s I took parts of the Giraffe and Parts of the Bear and sewed them on the opposite animal... SO FUNNY LOOKING. So I left a note that said how funny looking our baby would be if it turned out half bear and half girraffe... Whatever bu tI got home and we were all excited together... even though it still doesn't feel real.
6/4/12
So I am writting this WAY before I'm going to post it because, well, I have lots and lots of thoughts and I don't want to forget them... good and bad! HAHA really though, I am almost 8 weeks at this moment and I am feeling pretty good. Besides being SO SO SO tired all the time and the light headedness... I haven't been nautious or sick! I haven't had much of an appetite for anything though, (nothing ever sounds good) but I am hungry ALL THE TIME. It's funny because I keep telling myself that it's the baby already rounding out my belly... but I know that is not possible:) haha
6/5/12
So tomorrow is my first doctors visit!!! I am so super excited:) NOONE know's we are pregnant yet... we think we should wait at leats till after our first doctors appointment. Well, I lied, I have told 2 of my patients, the lady at the bookstore Cause I was buying "what to expect when you're expecting" and "100 Best foods for Pregnancy" and my skin doctor cause I had to ask if a few of the things I use for my skin is safe:) ... So I have spilled the beans... But not to family or friends yet. Probably soon though!!!!!!
6/7/12
Well... I had my first doctors appointment yesterday... woot woot!!! We think there is still a baby in there;) Even though I still don't believe I am actually pregnant. We have our first ultrasound appointment set up for the 19th! We were supposed to have it next Thursday but Kacen has clinicals up at the U next Thursday and Friday so I am a little bummed that we have to wait even longer! Oh well, it's just a few days more:) My unofficial due date is the 22 of January... that seems SO far away!
6/9/12
We finally told our families:) Oh my lanta I was dying to tell them... and I'm still dying to tell all our friends too! We went over to Kacens parents and told them, and then Brielle and Matt came over and we told them too:) Kacen had an interview with a guy about a respritory therapy job along with a few others from his class and... HE GO IT!!! Yay:) we are feeling so blessed. So last night was DAnny and Kylies wedding dinner before the wedding today and we finally had almost all the family together and saw the opportunity to tell them. They are so excited:) It will be the first Grandbaby for my parents and first neice or nephew for my brothers and sister. I'm super excited:) :) :)
6/17/12
... HAPPY FATHERS DAY KACEN!!! haha i still don't feel pregnant other than the fact I am still pretty tired all the time... I know it's getting better and shouldn't be like this for to much longer, thank goodness. . . I have too much to do to get ready for this baby than sleeping all day! On Tuesday we will have pictures of a baby in there!!! I am now on my 10th week... woot woot:)
6/20/12
SUPRISE EVERYONE:) We've old lots of family by now so I guess the word has probably gotten out! We couldn't be happier with our first ultrasound and decided since we saw it.. and heart it's heartbeating loud and strong... that it was a good time to tell you all:)
Can't even explain my excitement and happiness for you guys!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tanya, you're gonna be a great mommy!! i am so happy for you guys! :) I am sure your little one is gonnna be so cute!!
ReplyDeleteahhh! congrats miss! :) that is so exciting. our babies will be two months apart, she/he will be the cutest little thing around.
ReplyDelete