5.07.2012

. : April and May : .

We have been really busy... Not the bad kind of busy... the good kind of busy:) On Easter my mom gave each of us something fun and mine was a bag with cut up fabric in it... it was a package done at Deseret book and we went and took the class... as you can see I am a much faster sewer than my mom ;)
I got the chance to go with Brielle and Laken to Vegas for a couple days and it was the perfect short get away we all needed. A good break from work:) We had so much fun! I would go anywhere with them again in a heartbeat.
My parents had to move out of the building their restaurant was in cause the crazy owners sold it to the crazy guy that owns baristas... whatever:) they've got bigger and better plans anyways. I'm very excited for them:)
We went up to Cedar and watched Sadi compete in the last track meet we would be able to make it to... She is the strongest girl I know... both Physically and Mentally... THE BEST SISTER EVER!!! :)
Kacen and I camped out at the lake the night before the Iron man and we got to help the athletes transition from the swim to the biking... It was something I think everyone should experience, those are amazing people. I loved the whold experience, It was definatley worth getting up at 4 in the morning and helping  set up.
 Mitch and Axton bought an old jeep, took it apart, and are now in the process of putting it back together. They are such handi-men, I love them and look up to them a lot, I have the best brothers ever... Speaking of... Alex moved:( We miss him but are way happy for all the opportunities he has up north!



















No comments:

Post a Comment