So... I didn't realize how CRAZY 2012 would be. So crazy that most the time I haven't been able to take pictures so here is the gist of our life in 2012...
It started out with a really great "Little Sisters night that Ali Jaelle and I had been wanting to do for like 2 summers. haha it was so much fun:) Then a Saturday with the family in Hurricane, we went on a drive up to Springdale to see Kristins Mom's gallery and to drive through Zion with the dog and get some good ole' Bumbleberry Pie:) The next week we took off up to Sarahs BEAUTIFUL wedding.. I love weddings:) On February 5th was Sadis Birthday so we went up to her Birthday party at her apartment in Cedar.... She's 20.... weird. And then my mom and Sadi and I planned Kellys Bridal shower with all the family and soon-to-be family down here! It was a blast and really something special. I love my family, they're so awesome!!! We'll I guess I'll try and keep up more often, with full time work and full time school when we have free time we like to get out and do something different each time so I'm going to try and record those things more often. We are truly having some of the best times of our lives thus far and we are so appreciative of our friends and family who make it so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment