12.09.2011

. : Finally Happening : .

Kacen FINALLY got that call we have been waiting to get for over 7 months now...

He got into the Respritory Therapy Program!!!

I am such a proud wife:) He starts the program in January so we are going to be busy little bees getting ready... He needs 12 books for the first semester ($$), and 8 for Summer semester (more $$.) He also needs a bazillion shots and immunizations... so off to the hospital ($$), and did you know background checks cost  $60??? Crazy. haha

We are so happy and feel so blessed latley:) Can't wait for him to get started... Although he will not be home very much, I will just have to distract myself with work... and lots of it!!! I just started working full time with one job and part time still at Cambridge Financial...

Don't ask me how that works... It just does:)

No comments:

Post a Comment