6.13.2011

. : Wedding Weekend : .






















This week was crazy... First off we had Kallies and Jayci's  Endowments on Wednesday and Thursday

& then

on Friday morning we were able to go to my cousin kallie's and her Fiances Sealing in the Temple. It was so special to see especially since I hadn't been to a sealing in the Celestial room since Kacen and I were sealed for time and all etertiny there. It is so awesome to be in a room with so many people all together wearing white, and to see the love as each person greets one another with hugs. I love it!

I still remember when I walked into that room for the first time. I didn't realize how many people were actually able to come and you don't see anyone until you walk into the sealing and they are all sitting two to one seat and standing shoulder to shoulder because there usually isn't enough seating for everyone. As soon as I could  see everyone inside I broke out in tears. It was overwhelming to see how many people were able to be there and everyone looked so beautiful all dressed in white. Not to mention our sealer was amazing. He talked about how sacred marraige is, I could hardly hold myself together... Okay okay... I couldn't hold myself together at all ;) I bawled my eyes out. haha I was so happy almost everyone we invited could make it. such a happy day:)

We took the good ole pictures outside of the temple with the family and everyone who was able to be there and then we drove over to Hurricane for their Luncheon. Kallies Luncheon was so beautiful. It was a two for one deal since they didn't do a reception. SO FUN!!!

That night Kacen went to Caseys bachelor party at Anti-Gravity then Kacen converted them to SWIG & SLACK LINING:) & Sadi and I had a sleepover... we hung out at Target and crashed the boys party so Sadi could learn to slackline... of course! I LOVE SISTER:)

The next morning we made Breakfast and then Kacen and I headed to Jayci and Casey's Sealing... Same emotions... It was a beautiful sealing. Then we took pics and drove over to the Luncheon in Hurricane, We were too hungry to wait though so we went and had chips and Queso at DURANGOS where my cousins Sarah and Kelly met us... oh how I love them:)

Their luncheon was super and we went over to my parents where Sadi, Rigo, Alex, Axton, Sarah, Kelly, My mom, My Dad, Kacen, and I talked and took a little napish until we went to YUMZ then the reception. We played and danced at the reception and had all sorts of fun.

Kacen and I had to get over to his parents before it was too late because all of his family was in town for Daltons farewell... which will be in another post...

BUSY WEEK:)

No comments:

Post a Comment