3.10.2011

. : bLeSSed : .

So I was watering my flowers on my front porch and I sat down in the warm sun for a bit... We live right by an elementry school and at the exact time i leave for work in the morning they are all out on the playground laughing and screaming and running around, it's a fun sound to hear each day. I think I take life for granted too often... I am so lucky. I have the most wonderful husband, the cutest little place to live, a great job and ALL the opportunity in the world to be ANYTHING i want to be. It's true, I can be anything. Not many people on the earth can say that. But all of these kids have that opportunity too... I just pray and hope that their parents are teaching them that. Life is too short to waste any second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment