2.14.2011

. : hAppY VaLeNtInEs dAy : .

Do you ever feel like you just have it all? Well today was one of those days for me... I woke up and went to work and while I was gone Kacen made a trail of candy to the bedroom to my valentines gift... A painting that I have been wanting forever, a stuffed animal representing eachof us (my favorite animal is a bear, his a giraffe) and a sweet note:) Well he was at school and we have our one o'clock class together so I met him there and we sat through class and then he went to work. We planned on dinner at Texas Roadhouse... Have you ever had a waiter apologize for bringing your dinner too early??? haha I thought it was funny cause he was SO SORRY they brought our food before we had time to finish our appetizer. by the way... I love pickles, throw some batter on them and toss them in a Daddy frier and I REALLY Love them:) Anyways, after dinner we ran home and I gave him one of my gifts;) ... a book... acutally I got one for each of us since I thought they would be fun to do together... Then We had Anatomy lab... lame. but we got home and melted some yummy white chocolate and watched the bachelor:) good good day... Happy Valentines everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment