So, Today was a good day:) Kacen and I got up... I went to work... he went to school... then at one it switched... he went to work and i went to school... What happens next started last night when I was on my way to the grocery store... I was going to get a chocolate cake mix... what for??? For the sake of chocolate cake... That is the only excuse i've got;) anyways... I pass michaels and realized I wanted to go there instead:) so I did... Anyways I left there with some Canvas... You see I was walking down the aisle with all the oil paints and I flashed back to when I used to LOVE to paint... ANYWAYS TODAY... Kacen got home from work and I got home from shool and we sat down in a room covered with news paper (which didn't save the carpet) :/ AND we painted!!!
These are a couple of my old paintings... I missed it...
dang girl you are really good at painting :)
ReplyDeletesorry to comment on this again, but yes ricky is workin as a respiratory therapist right now. he just started in january. that is way cool kacen is applying! ill cross my fingers for him :)
ReplyDeleteWow, those paintings are really good. I would have never imagined that you painted. I like them!
ReplyDelete